Your Teeth Should Last a Lifetime — and We’ll Help You Do It
The best way to keep your own smile intact is through prevention and immediate dental care intervention for any oral pain or discomfort.
At DuPont & Wilkerson Dentistry, our goal is to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums by providing general dentistry services such as:
- Regular dental exams, including X-rays when needed
- Teeth cleaning and scaling (tartar/plaque removal) by certified dental hygienists
- Diagnosis and treatment recommendation
Dental Care to address many conditions, including:
- Cavities and tooth decay
- Replacement fillings
- Gum disease (gingivitis)
- Sensitive teeth
- Bad breath
- Abscessed teeth
- Severely worn and broken teeth
- Jaw pain and TMJ
- Teeth grinding
- Replace bad or missing teeth through restorative dentistry
You don’t have to suffer needlessly with dental or tooth pain, especially because we offer a variety of local anesthetics and sedation options.
Don’t delay. Request an appointment with DuPont & Wilkerson now, so we can help your teeth last a lifetime.